Here are some ideas for the ladies for getting ready for a New Year’s Eve Party. These beauty tips are great for any party, but especially good for New Year’s Eve. Read over the tips below, then watch the video below.
- Start with Foundation.
- Conceal to get flawless skin.
- Use Finishing powder to set your makeup.
- Define your eyebrows for an edgier look.
- Make a guide for eyeshadow to keep it even.
- Color inside the outline.
- Define your lower lash line to open your eyes more.
- Blend your eye shadow to make it look a bit smoky.
- Apply Black Cream Eyeliner
- Apply Dark Cosmetic Glitter on Cream Eyeliner
- Repeat same process on other eye.
- Use scotch tape to take off excessive glitter and reshape your glitter eyes.
- Apply lipgloss and apply on inner corners of eye
- Dab silver glitter to lipglosse for a shiny wet look.
- Remove excess glitter
- Apply liquid eyeliner to define your eyes.
- Line your “water line” with your favorite color.
- Curl your lashes in preparation for mascarer.
- Dab color just below your ear.
- Suck in your cheek as you power face.
- Finish off with lip color; don’t over power your eyes.
Based on New Year’s Eve tutorial by Michelle Phan RiceBunny
Thanks for your interest in this…
New Year’s Eve Makeup Tutorial
Other Related New Year’s Eve Information;