- – -
We have two Valentines day parties, each in different locations. One is in Santa Clara, near San Jose in the heart of the Silicon Valley. The other is in Rocklin, not far from Sacramento. Our Two Valentines Day Parties are similar but have different features. Please read the party descriptions carefully.
Below are Details about the South Bay Silicon Valley Valentines Day Party
Valentines Day Party at Davids Restaurant
Across the street from LEVI Stadium
David’s Restaurant 5151 Stars & Stripes Dr, Santa Clara, CA 95054
February 14, 2015 8pm to 1am
Early Bird Tickets $20 vs. $35 cash or credit card at door
- Two Best Dressed Contests!
- Very Decent Prize for the Best Dressed Lady
- Cool Prize of equal value for best dress Gent. (Hey, we don’t discriminate on basis of gender)
- This party includes Delicious Restaurant Quality Starters (appetizers) from David’s Restaurant while they last. Come on time to enjoy them.
- DJ Dancing to your Favorites with DJ Mike Westerman
- Party with a huge crowd of upscale Silicon Valley Professionals
- Sponsored by KFOX, the South Bay’s Classic Rock Station, so expect a good crowd
- Free Parking
- Note that party time is extended until 1am (later than more usual midnight closure)
Below are Details about the Sacramento Area Valentines Day Party
Early Bird Tickets, $10 vs. $20 at door.
Singles & Couples Welcome
- Professional Photographer, De’Boraha of Flash-Foto
- Dance to Your Favorites 80’s, 90’s to Best Hits Now
- DJ Dancing on Huge Dance Floor
- Kick *** Sound System by Groove Sound
- Rose Colored Table Games Courtesy of Sacramento Princess Book Club
- Table Pool
- Card Games
- Good Food Available for Purchase
- Reasonable Rates on Drinks and Food
- Cute, Polite Waiters and Waitresses
Valentines Day! 2/14/15, 8pm to 12am
Strikes Unlimited & Halftime Bar & Grill
5681 Lonetree Blvd.
Rocklin, CA 95765
Thanks for your interest in